Live casino softwares are characterized by playing interfaces which can either be in HD or gentle quality. The streaming technology that delivers live games may be sensitive to bandwidth. For instance, gentle interfaces require less bandwidth to stream than HD and players may experience lag.
In the game lobby of a live studio, each game variety has its own tab. When clicked, the tab reveals the available titles in that category. The playing interfaces of live casinos can have extra options with some games, especially card-based, opening in full screen. Others simply show a picture display. Many table games are in English and the live dealers freely engage the players in their native languages.
Why Choose a Live Casino Studio in Cambodia?
- Specialized iStudios
- Dual-play tables for staking alongside real dealers
- Games developed with HTML5
- Downloadable apps for Android and iOS devices
- Top-quality tables with internal monitoring units
- Full-screen displays
- Live card shuffling in front of high-end cameras
- Game results streamed on the player’s screen in real tile
- Stable back-end management system