Craps is one incredible live game available at online games, where it’s possible to see a live-dealer. It was definitely successful translated the pressure and also the adrenaline regarding the physical casinos craps tables into the live casinos. This means that you’ll have an authentic experience.
These days, with the pandemic and much more, the number of people who are joining online casinos to play craps is increasing. However, there’s the need to learn how to play live craps online and also the types of bets there are.
Basic rules of live craps
Something that differentiates this game from other table games is the fact that you’ll be actually the one who will open the round and not actually the dealer. When you’re playing the live game, there are two dealers, one who moves the stick and another one who rolls the dice on behalf of the player.
The round will begin when all the players have their bets submitted and it’s followed by the 1st round roll, named Come-Out Roll. Regarding to the live version, everyone has plenty of time to make their bets, remove them or even change their value.
If roll ends up in a 12, 11, 7, 3 or 2 then the round will end; if however, the point is actually rolled and the total is 9, 8, 6, 5 or 4 then the dice will be rolled once more until a 7 or the point number comes up again.
Types of bets in Craps
There are a lot of type of bets on this game and you need to know them if you want to know how to play craps. The most popular are Don’t Pass and Pass ones, and depending on the casino they can be obligatory. They have to be placed previously the initial dice roll and the one who bets on Pass Line will win if their result is seven and lose if gets on 12, 3 and 2. Any other numbers are going to establish a point which the new roll is going to follow.
When it comes to the Don’t Pass one, then players will win on 3 and 2 but lose on 11 and 7. The total of 12 will result in a push.
The bets Come and Don’t Come are very similar to the previous ones, however they’re only placed after the point is established. If you wager on Come, the bet is won on 11 and 7 but lost on 12, 3 and 2. With the bet Don’t Come, players will win on 2 and 3 and lose 7 and 11.
Other types of bets
- Odds bets can also be done and these are divided into Pass Line Odds. Come Odds, Don’t Pass Odds and Don’t Come Odds. It will depend on the next roll, a bet will win if the specific point is actually rolled out or will lose if a 7 appears.
- Place Lose/Place Win bets can also be put after the Come-Out roll. This bet covers the numbers 9, 8, 6, 5, 4 and 10 meanwhile 7 costs players their bet. Place lose is the opposite and player will win if a 7 is rolled.
- Buy is actually a variation of the Place Win and you’re wagering that a specific number will be rolled previously the result of 7. With Lay, the concept is the opposite.
- With Big 6/ Big 8 these are self-explanatory since the player will win if a 6 or an 8 lands before a 7.
- Hardways are double dice numbers that will win if they come before a 7. Betting on a 12, 11, 10, 9, 4, 3, or 2 is named a Field bet and it can give you either a 1:1 payout for 11, 10, 9, 4, 3 or 2:1 for 2 and 12 rolls.